Friday, September 25, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 1 & 2




(Picture of Pelican Lake at Fair Hills Resort) 


Week one:

In the first class meeting we did the "star wars activity" which made us think outside the box. I thought it was a very eye-opening activity and it made me reflect on why I didn't think of another solution to the problem. I think this class will open my eyes to new ideas and new solutions. Next, we learned how to set up our blogs. I thought I would catch on faster than I did but I am getting the hand of blogging now.


Week Two:  


In the second class meeting we looked at the environment from a political point of view.  It was fun to hear everyone's ideas about the quotes that Dr. V showed us.  I realized that the class has a lot of different point's of view.  I am excited about this because I think I will learn a lot not only from Dr. V but from the class as well.  Next, we watched a short video about global warming.  I never realized the extent to which the government censors information that is presented to the public.  The permalink blogging assignment was challenging for me but I eventually got it figured out. Im excited for the next class next week!  Have a good weekend!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more about feeling like you are going to learn not only from Dr. V. but from our class. It was really interesting to listen to what everyone had to say in our second class session. I love when people point out different ways of interpreting things to me!

    ReplyDelete