Saturday, September 26, 2009

Share & Voice: Greenzer

http://www.greenzer.com/
Greenzer  is a website that is designed to make shopping for "green" products easier.  On this website there are Greenzer  products but also  products from other green merchants.  I like this website because it is a good way to shop "green" but still be able to choose from a wide variety of products.  There are many products ranging from computers to apparel to beauty. Take time to visit the websites blog .  Thank you for reading my post!

2 comments:

  1. Greenzer is new to me, so thank you for bringing it to my attention. It's exciting that they have a blog! I also noticed that you included my button on your sidebar! Very cool!!

    P.S. Be sure to finish your title by adding some text after the "Share & Voice:" so that we know what it is about. It might read "Share & Voice: Greenzer" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool website! It is amazing to look at all of the different green products that are out there! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete