Sunday, October 18, 2009

Share & Voice: Trails.com


I love going hiking and being outside and I found a website that will make it easier to find different trails anywhere around the United States! It is called Trails.com and all you have to do it search for your desired area and the website will give you surrounding trail options.  I searched Duluth and it gave me seven trails in the area along with their distance, skill level, location, and other interesting facts.  I think this would be very helpful if you were on a vacation and wanted to find a trail. I hope you guys get a chance to use this site!

3 comments:

  1. I have actually seen this before! I want to use this website this summer and go hiking somewhere really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister showed me this before too! its awesome!

    ReplyDelete