Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye Opener: Photo Essay

WHOLE FOODS 
This photo essay gave me the chance to transform my normal grocery shopping experience into something a little more GREEN.  I decided to go to Whole Foods on 610 E 4th St.  




Bike racks and car pool parking spots encourage GREEN transportation! 



I purchased organic fruit and veggies along with locally made bread.  I even found some organic macaroni and cheese for .99 cents! 



















Notice one of the ingredients of my bread is LOVE! {Very cute}



I decided not to purchase any meat to reduce my carbon footprint!




























My final purchase was GREEN dishsoap.














MckLinky Blog Hop



3 comments:

  1. I love the whole foods co-op as well, i have just recently started buying more groceries there! good job!

    ReplyDelete